What Data We Collect
To fully provide our services and improve the operation of the online resource, we collect:
- Users’ personal data. To use our information resource or to contact you, the site administrator may request the provision of personal identification data, including full name, phone number and email address.
- Site usage data. The site automatically collects this type of data through cookies and other technologies. Such data includes IP address, type and version of the browser used, which pages of the site are visited, the exact time and date of the visit, the device on which the user accesses the site, and many other data.
Cookies and Other Data Collection Technologies
The user can prevent the browser from using cookies or set certain limits on data collection. However, it should be borne in mind that restricting the operation of cookies may lead to blocking some site functions.
How We Use Collected Data
All data collected is used only for lawful purposes, which include:
- To provide users with full service.
- To track statistics on the use of this online service.
- To contact you through the feedback form available on the site.
- To send the news to users and subscribe them to newsletters, etc.
When We May Share Collected Information
- All collected data may be transferred to third-party service providers for their full service provision.
- When merging or selling a brand.
- At the request of law enforcement authorities, in the event of legal proceedings or the user’s involvement in illegal actions.
How Long Collected Data Is Stored
The site administration reserves the right to store, process and share users’ personal data for the above purposes. All data collected is stored using state-of-the-art encryption and security technologies for as long as necessary in the course of our provision of services or until the end of legal proceedings, if any.
Statistics on the use of our online resources are generally kept for a shorter period of time as long as it is necessary to analyze and improve the functionality and security of the site.
How Users’ Personal Data Is Stored
All information collected through cookies and other technologies is processed by the operational departments of the site administration. Acceptance of the terms of this Cookies Policy and further use of this site means the user’s full consent to the processing and storing of data in our servers.
We take all necessary measures to protect personal data and do not transfer data to third parties without legal grounds.
Minors Data Privacy
The use of this online resource is not permitted for persons under the age of majority, as the information we provide relates to the gambling industry. We do not collect data from users under the age of 18 and encourage parents to control which websites their children visit.
Links to Third Party Resources
To provide complete knowledge on online gambling, we may place links to other information resources on our online resource. By clicking on these links, you assume full responsibility for the consequences of using this additional info. Therefore, we recommend that you read the website’s terms and conditions.
The administration is not responsible for the content and consequences of using any third-party online resources.
Changes to This Cookies Policy
The site administration reserves the right to revise and amend the current Cookies Policy from time to time without your prior notice. Therefore, we recommend checking this section for updates.
If you have any questions regarding the operation of our resource or the Cookies Policy, please contact us through the Contact Us page.